The Benefits of TRICKS Aromatherapy Facial Mask of Chamomile Tea
THERE are many variants of tea bags, one of which is chamomile tea (chamomile).
Tea with a mixture of flowers that are often used as aromatherapy proved beneficial for skin health while providing a calming effect. Here’s how as we quoted from page Veggies and Pearls.
For a single use, prepare:
* Three tea bags soothing chamomile >>
* 1/2 tablespoon baking soda (baking soda) helps exfoliate dead >>
* 3 tablespoons of coconut oil (coconut oil) >> containing antimicrobial against acne
How to make:
1. Open the tea bag, pour the contents into a small bowl.
2. Add baking soda and coconut oil.
3. Stir until evenly distributed.
4. Apply on the face as a mask, still avoiding eye area.
5. Let stand for a few moments, then rub gently until the entire mask.
6. Wash your face as usual.
7. For continuous treatment, apply coconut oil as a moisturizer at night to sleep.