Exercise is very important for pregnant women, to still get a healthy and fit body. But the exercise is done, must also be in accordance with the physical changes. Gymnastics fitting is done during pregnancy pregnancy exercise.
Pregnancy exercise usually starts when entering the third trimester of pregnancy, which is around the age of 28-30 weeks of gestation. In addition to maintaining fitness, pregnancy exercise is also necessary to improve the physical and mental readiness mothers during childbirth.
The benefits of pregnancy exercise is:
- Train posture in order to avoid or mitigate such complaints and back pain, constipation, swelling in the legs, varicose veins, and rapid fatigue.
- Strengthen and maintain the flexibility of the muscles of the abdominal wall and pelvic floor are important in the delivery process..
- Reduce anxiety and tension during pregnancy..
- Make the body more relaxed so will help reduce stress and pain when giving birth..
- Train various breathing techniques are essential for labor to run smoothly and faster..
- Induce labor physically and mentally normal..
- Improve mood and sleep patterns mother..
- Accelerate the reduction of maternal weight after delivery..
Pregnancy exercise should be done when the content reaches the age of 6 months upwards. Before deciding to follow pregnancy exercise, pregnancy conditions discussed with your obstetrician or midwife.