the-benefits.blogspot.com – TEACH babies to swim since the age of a few months to help them develop their physical skills and balance in the age to come. A study found, babies who swim has the balance better and are easier to catch than babies who do not object to swim.
According to researchers from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU),
the difference of these skills remain even though the child already was five years.
Meanwhile Australia professional swimming coach, Laurie Lawrence reveals, there are many benefits of teaching children to swim early on. In addition to making him familiar with
water so as to reduce the risk of him drowning, swim at early stages is also useful for the development and growth of the child.
“The children for nine months swimming in the womb, so it was natural and why not proceed,” he said, as reported by the WomansDay.
Want to know the benefits of inviting children to swim since the baby? This is it:
1. the children who swim since infancy, has a better motor development. Swim make babies moving their whole body, starting from the hands, feet and head.
2. the children who swim from a young age will be accustomed to follow instructions or to listen to the words of others. This makes baby grow their cognitive ability. The development of cognitive in infants include thinking, learning, and problem solving process.
3. children who learn to swim from a young age can be more adaptable and socialize with others. This is because while swimming, they typically meet with the other kids.
4. when swimming, kids learn how people talk when giving instructions to move. In the future, so that children who learn to swim since his baby talk is faster growing.
5. Swim on a regular basis can also affect appetite and sleep patterns.
In order for the little one does not fall ill after swimming, consider some of the following:
1. Try not to swallow pool water. If you already started great, teach children how to avoid swallowing water. Usually due to ingesting pool water this is so exposed to the germs and get sick.
2. the child must bathe before and after a swim as soon as possible. Sweat and the use of sunscreen can also lower levels of chlorine. Therefore, after the mandatory swim bath done so that germs do not stick on the skin.
3. If your child wants to eat during a break to swim, wash your hands first. Hand-washing with SOAP containing disinfectant.
How To Teach Baby Swim Safely