Brain cancer symptoms can include, among others:
– A seizure (new) in adults
– Blurred vision, especially if it is associated with headache
– Hearing loss with or without dizziness
– Gradually loses the ability to speak
– Loss of movement or sensation in the arm or leg is gradually
– Easily swayed / loss of balance, especially if it is associated with headache
– Loss of vision in one or both eyes, especially those that are more peripheral.
Brain cancer can have a variety of symptoms from headaches to strokes. As we know the brain has several different sections which also control different functions, so that the characteristics of this cancer occurrence can vary greatly depending on which section.
A few articles on the characteristics of brain cancer, may be useful.