We will give you tips on how to keep your heart to be healthy in ten ways. Everybody knows that heart is the vital organ that will make you stay alive so that it is important for you to maintain a healthy and long life. To keep your heart stay strong, here are the way on how you should maintain your healthy lifestyle.
5 Simple Ways to Check Heart Health Tips
- Check about your family history. Family history is the most factor of healthy heart. It is recommended for you to check the history of heart disease in your family. If you have sibling or parents who diagnosed with heart attack before 60 years old, of course you are ten times of suffering from heart attack if you compare it with others people who do not have heart disease problem in their family history.
- Learn heart health foods is required for you. It will make your heart healthier if your diet is high in fiber and omega – 3 fatty acids especially if you limit the refined sugars and Trans fat because this menu will lower the cholesterol. Another way for you to keep your heart healthier is through consuming vegetables and fruits which could control blood pressure and your weight. American Heart Association stated by eating fish that rich in omega – 3 fatty acids such as salmon could lower the risk of death because of coronary artery disease.
- Heart health supplement is needed. For instance, consume more vitamin because it is the essential part to maintain heart health and bring good contribution toward cardiovascular system. To prevent clogged arteries, you can consume vitamin B6 and B12.
- Avoid bad habits. Limit consuming alcohol to avoid heart failure and high blood pressure. Sleep with an extra hour at night could lower risk for artery – clogging calcification that lead to the serious problem of heart failure. Do not smoke since it could lead to heart disease and other health issues. The more you are consuming amount of cigarettes to smoke, the more risk of heart disease will increase in drastic way.
- Apply healthy life. Do exercise to increase heart rate, endurance and build strength. Try exercising in five times a week around an hour for each time. Do not force your body too much because it can cause high blood pressure. Reduce stress by relaxing to reduce high blood pressure. Control your weight and check numbers of blood pressure and cholesterol to complete the heart health tips.