All About Pumpkin
Pumpkin is a food that is rich in vitamins A and C, minerals, and carbohydrates. There are five species commonly known pumpkin, Cucurbita maxima Duchenes i.e., Cucurbita Ficifolia Bouche, Cucurbita mixta, Cucurbita moschata Duchenes, and Cucurbita L. pipo the fifth species in Indonesia pumpkins called pumpkins water fruit (pumpkin) because it has characteristics similar.
|Pumpkin Health Benefits|
Based on research conducted by the Nutrition and health experts, pumpkins have enormous benefits for health to cure various diseases and also for beauty.
Pumpkin fruit in fact contain a variety of content that are beneficial to health, benefits and efficacy pumpkin can also be used for treatment, there are many types of pumpkins but only a few types of squash are widely used, namely squash, yellow squash fruit, and fruit flask of water. Pumpkins can also be found in almost all places in the world, the celebration of Halloween and the story of Cinderella is 2 things that have always been associated with a pumpkin.
Pumpkin Benefits to Health
Did you know that pumpkin also contain a variety of nutrients that are needed by the body? Several types of vitamins contained in fruit squash is Vitamin C, Vitamin A and beta-carotene. It makes eating pumpkin is very good for maintaining eye health and to increase endurance.
6 Health Benefits of Pumpkin
1. Pumpkin is rich in mineral deposits such as iron, potassium; phosphorus and calcium are needed by the body.
2. Water content and high fiber in pumpkin also have benefits for digestion, fight fever, diarrhea and resolve inflammation.
3. Consuming pumpkin is also health for kidneys and heart and is able to prevent premature aging due to the high antioxidant content of a pumpkin.
4. Another benefit of a pumpkin that is able to treat thrush as well as laxative urine (diuretic).
5. Pumpkin fruit content of alkaloids containing useful as anti-cancer, which is very good for preventing attacks cancer cells.
6. To the young lady pumpkin fruit Benefits for skin care, prevent bone loss and beneficial boost immunity.
Other Benefits of Pumpkin
In addition to the flesh, the skin turns a pumpkin is also rich in benefits. Based on research conducted by scientists in South Korea was found protein substances in the skin of a pumpkin is very effective for treating fungal diseases.
Hopefully with article about a thousand benefits of a pumpkin can be useful for the readers.